So I got a new art book today.
I've been doing more pen drawing.
I stopped using pencils pretty much.
So I should probably do something about that.
I was on Shelfari earlier, updating the books I finally finished (it took me like half a year to read them. Pretty sad right?)
And I feel like Shelfari should let you do blogs or journals.
You run out of things to do there.
Everyones eventually going to run out of books to list.
On the subject of books I finished The Digital Plague today.
It was an interesting follow up to the first book,
with a surprising amount of twists that I didn't expect really.
Somer's writing style is interesting too.
He's particulary good at giving the characters different personalities that really work well.
I really, really would like to suggest this series.
I absolutely love it. Maybe you would too?
And now, to be painfully off topic, Gamespot.
Their reviews, really quite piss me off at times.
I think some of them are getting worse too, and somewhat ridiculous.
It's why I tell people, when I look for reviews, I look for the reviews from the fans, and general people, rather than critics.
Because critics, personally, seem to be good at overdoing their, "critiquing".
Now back to Gamestop to prove my bitchy little point;
Alien Vs. Predator, the new one for Xbox 360, PS3, etc. Gamespot gave it a 5.5 out of 10. That's a pretty low score. While users gave it a 7.6.
Doesn't make since to me, really.
Same deal with Lost Planet 2.
Alright I'm done with my rant.
I hope everyone has a nice day.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment